Trying to be a vegan can be so challenging for the best of us. Sometimes your sweet tooth just won’t stop trying to divert you but, we’ve got a solution for you! Not only is this recipe healthy, it has no processed sugar so you don’t need to feel guilty on that level either!
Follow this recipe and it will kick that craving right in the butt for you, you’ll be satisfied, full, refreshed and so so happy you tried it! You can take the credit and make it for your friends, we won’t say a word!
What You Need:
– 1, 1/2 cups of almond milk (unsweetened)
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 large frozen banana
– 15 grams of almond butter
– 7 grams of pecan pieces
– 5 pitted dates
– 20 grams oats
– sugar substitute to taste (optional)
– 1 teaspoon amla powder (optional)
– Throw everything in a blender and blend until smooth. That’s it, you’re good to go!
Enjoy and you can thank us later!